For details about the incentive programs, visit the CMS website.
The goal of meaningful use is to promote the spread of electronic health records to improve health care in the United States. The benefits of the meaningful use of EHRs include:
- Complete and accurate information.
- Better access to information.
- Patient empowerment.
There are new Stage 2 measures for several objectives, including the use of imaging, that require patients to use health information technology in order for providers to achieve meaningful use.
Our vendor neutral architecture solutions can help providers achieve meaningful use through:
- Providing a unifying visual platform that delivers physicians what they need, but can't get elsewhere
- Filling treatment and diagnostic gaps inherent in all EMR systems and patient records
- Unlocking trapped value of digital clinical assets
- Managing ALL necessary clinical content: DICOM and beyond
- Possessing extreme agility, flexibility and scalability
- Intelligently storing content for easy integration, retrieval, cost savings, technology obsolescence, organizational change, and enterprise legal entity configurations
Contact Us to help you navigate the changing waters of meaningful use.