Who is the TeraMedica Division of Fujifilm?
With nearly two decades of experience, the TeraMedica Division of Fujifilm remains independently focused on leveraging its clinical capabilities to advance VNA technology, healthcare interoperability, and most importantly, patient care. As the centerpiece of the FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc.’s comprehensive enterprise imaging portfolio, Synapse VNA provides the industry’s leading image-management solution.
Called "a pioneer in the VNA market" by KLAS Research, TeraMedica will continue to innovate and be 1st to market with real solutions.
- First enterprise-class vendor-neutral archive
- First patient-centric imaging system to manage DICOM and non-DICOM content
- First patented platform to offer true clinical image lifecycle management
- First imaging system to provide workflows to serve the entire spectrum of specialty departments’ needs
- First true enterprise image enablement of electronic medical record systems
- First petabyte-class technology architecture
- First to enable statewide HIE
Vice President, TeraMedica Division of FujifilmShow Bio
Senior Director of EngineeringShow Bio
Director of Client ServicesShow Bio
FMSU Senior Director of Marketing, Enterprise ImagingShow Bio